Well, we're back at our new home, after having gone out to Redlands again to clean up the old place a little bit. Bryce is still there, so we are just trying to get all our stuff out so that when he moves, we can do the walk-through right away and get that security deposit back!
Today, Geoff and I were invited to attend the Nickelodeon company picnic with Angelico's family! We drove up to Burbank and spent the day at the studios, enjoying the carnival themed party they have every year for the employees. (Angelico's mom is an animator for Sponge-bob Square Pants.) They handed out water guns so everyone was spraying each other in the nice, warm weather. There was a ton of free carnival food, arcade games, and circus entertainment people. The photo is of my "loot" that Geoff (and Angelico) won for me at the carnival games!

My favorite is definitely the lobster. And also the walrus.
We also got a personal tour of Nickelodeon studios. Their workspace is SO cute. I would kill to work in a place like that some day. Bright colors and enlarged sketches everywhere... And Angelico's mother had this HUGE tablet in her cubicle space that I got to oogle over for a while. Some day! :)
Anyway, I've gotta run back to unpacking and such. Just thought I'd update you all on our day! Hope the heat isn't getting to you too much out there... I hear it's been unusually steamy on the East Coast. Try to stay cool!
Much love from the West!
No comments:
Post a Comment