Sunday, July 18, 2010

Aquahydrate

So, the job search goes on.
I did sign on with one company through a friend though.
I've been working this event called "Crossfit" for a high performance sports water company called "Aquahydrate". It's a really great water, and I know a ton about it now, so feel free to ask me and I'll give you my sales pitch. ;) For now, I'll spare you. But let's just say, it's the only water I'll buy now!

This Crossfit event is a SUPER intense competition with people from all over the world doing these really intense competitive work-outs to be "the world's fittest" athlete. It's pretty cool. So basically, as event staff, I went in to the venue and worked at the booth telling people about the water and handing out samples for a few hours each day. We had our final day today, and the Aquahydrate guys are keeping my information so they can call me for the next event! It's been lots of fun, so I'm glad I at least have this part-time job. :)

That's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment