Thursday, October 29, 2009

Spring Semester Already???

Yikes! It's been ages since I've updated! For starters, I've cut my hair just recently so it's short now... I've got a sort of "bob" thing going now, so it has room to grow over the winter. Here is a before and after! (Sorry my hair is up in the "before", so you can't see its full craziness of length... but you get the idea.)


(BEFORE)


(AFTER!)
Besides that, here are updates on other stuff!

I just registered for my Spring Semester and Mayterm classes!! Can you believe it?? I just finished registering for my LAST college classes EVER. Probably. I mean, isn't that intense? I'm freaking out.

But regardless, I'm sure you all want to know what I'm taking next spring. :)
(By the by, I've been awake for about 38 hours now, so this entry might be a little spacey... I had a huge project for Graphic Design due today...)

I have to take my Senior Project course, (which I have not decided yet what I am going to do, so don't ask me!! I am super stressed about not knowing...) so that is the first one I'm registered for. (I don't have to wake up until 1pm on Tuesdays and Thursdays for it! Woo-hoo!)

Second, I am taking a course called "Environmental Non-Fiction"... which sounds rather boring to me, but it is my last LAF I need in order to graduate. (It's an intensive writing course.) I've heard the professor is really good though, so we'll wish for the best.

Then, I am taking Ceramics! (Which I've wanted to take for some time.) I don't actually need to take ceramics, but I need to take at least 12 credits per semester in order to be considered a full time student, and collect my financial aid, so I needed one more class. If you remember, Geoff brought home beautiful, useful things from his ceramics class last fall, including gorgeous bowls and mugs that we use daily. So, I am VERY excited to finally be able to contribute to the house as well and make pretty art pieces that we can eat and drink from. (Also, the professor who teaches that class is super sweet... I had her for 3D Design.)

Only 3 classes in the spring! Hoorah! It will be quite the relief after this hectic fall semester, let me tell you!

But I've saved the best for last...
For Mayterm, I, (and Geoff, and like 5 or 6 of my good friends,) are taking a class called "Mother Earth Chemistry", which we've greatly been looking forward to. While the name sounds deceiving, we basically brew beer, make cheese and tie dye all during the month of may! And on Fridays, we take the occasional trip down to the Hangar 24 Brewery for a tour and free beers! What could be better to end my college career? Anything? I think not.

I will have to put up photos of my self-promotional package, which was my great big project I've been working on in Advanced Graphic Design. I may even be purchasing a domain name and launching my website in the near future. When that does happen, you will definitely be the first to know, friends and family. :) It looks pretty cute so far, if I do say so myself... I just need to budget my money again so that I can afford to keep it up!

In other news, this weekend is Halloween!
My friend Angelico and I (and Geoff of course,) are throwing a big Halloween party at Angelico's house with lots of music and dancing and lights and people! I am super excited, since Geoff and I are usually not in Redlands for Halloween.

The weekend after this weekend is Geoff and my 2 YEAR Anniversary... Can you believe that? We've been together for-EVER! Hahah.. Anyway, we are planning on going to Newport Beach to spend the day and evening there celebrating together.. nothing huge, just the two of us hanging out. That should be really good for us stressed out college kids.

That's all for now! I need my sleep before I pass out on this computer...
Love to you all! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment