Some of you have been asking what I want for my birthday, as it is coming up next week. (I'm sure you know.) Here is a small list of things I've been saving my money for, that may or may not be a good idea for you to keep in mind as present possibilities. :D (I'll leave out the car wish this time.)
1. Tattoo (for those of you who are worried, the one i have in mind is with UV ink so you can't see it during the day or... even at night really unless i'm under a blacklight.)
2. Prismacolor Markers (I actually don't own any nice markers for art so... these are my favorite brand.)
3. New Phone - Voyager (Verizon has let me know that I am due for an update, so i don't know if that means you get money off or not, but I've had my eye on the phone called the "Voyager". I don't know if it's expensive or not...)
4. New Shoes - my Pumas are dying a little...
5. A Puppy!! sorry. i had to.
It looks like we are going to be spending my birthday weekend in Palm Springs, (I don't know if I mentioned that in my last entry,) and then for my present, Geoff is buying us both seats on the bus for the wine tasting in Temecula the weekend after my birthday. Lots of my friends are going, and they'll provide transportation, lunch, and 3 wine tastings. I can't wait!
Anyway, that's it for now, I've got to get back to work.
Ciao!
No comments:
Post a Comment