Meet Tazz!

So far, he has been the perfect puppy! He is a big time daddy's boy, (Geoff has already established the Alpha position I suppose,) but loves everyone. He learned the command "sit" for the most part, within about 3 hours of being home with us. (Tazz is very clever.) He goes right to his bed when he is sleepy, and gets excited like nothing I've seen when one of us enters the room after being gone for like, a minute. Last night went well, for his first night. He hasn't peed in the house yet at all. (Knock on wood!) He woke us up around 2am with his yowling, so I took him to the backyard, he peed, we went back upstairs, and he went straight away to bed again. Fantastic. He has conquered the stairs, but won't go up them alone. To be quite honest, he won't go most anywhere alone. He's just a little tag-along.
He is a very quick learner, very sweet and loving, and I think is just happy to be off the streets and out of the kennels. He is the most precious thing I've ever seen.. we are so lucky to have him with us. Liz was right--he really does bring a lot of joy to the house.
He seems to be curious about cats, but they don't like him very much, so it looks like he's starting to give up on making friends. Who wants a friend that scratches your nose?
I can't wait to take him to the beach... Today, Geoff and Liz and I are taking him to the quad for a picnic on campus. Then, we're off to BJ's to meet their manager for another job thing for me. Sigh. What a process.
Anyway, sending lots of love, from us and baby Tazz!
No comments:
Post a Comment