As you may know, I have been up to my ears in work.
Late nights, early mornings.
So, forgive me once more for the lack of updates.
I do have lots of pictures now though!
A few weekends ago, Geoff and I went to Joshua Tree to climb and to try to get some more shots of painting with light after the moon went down.
It didn't work out so well, a
nd I actually had terrible luck that weekend, but the pictures during they day with my little point-and-shoot were rather interesting...
Here is one of our HUGE fire we made, after having to sacrifice one of our log seats to burn for warmth.
Farewell, good log seat. You shall be missed.
In other news, I saw a rock shaped much like a camel's mouth.
See it? Unmistakable.
Anyway.
We did a lot of climbing, though not with ropes like we'd wanted to... in fact, we ended up scrambling up the rocks by ourselves, carrying all our equipment on our backs... But it's alright, it was still fun.
We at least got a nice view of our climb.
I've been doing a lot of work in Graphic Design -- our projects are very fast paced and fairly involved, so it's taking up most of my time, unfortunately.. Even my weekends are pretty stressful with all the work I have to get done before Monday. Sigh.
Oh, so it's Valentine's Day tomorrow. Happy
Valentine's Day to you all who celebrate it. Papa and Grandma sent me a super cute card in the mail--thanks guys--so even though I'm not that into this "holiday", I did smile. In c
ase you were wondering what Geoff and I were doing, we'll be having a relaxing Saturday. We've got to make an appearance at a party for a bit before we intend to come home and relax with some champagne and chocolate. Maybe a movie.
We have one more week until Spring break! I can't wait.. Geoff and I are going up to Lake Tahoe to stay in his parents condo the whole time! He is going to teach me to snowboard, and perhaps we will do some skiing. I expect lots of snow, but there is a hot tub nearby, so I'll probably spend most of my time in there, knowing me.

Also, I've been experimenting more with a technique called "painting with light" in my photography. I love to hear your feedback, so I will post some photos for you guys every once in a while and you can tell me how decent they are. :) Yes? Here are two to start.

Hmm... I guess that's all for now.
Oh! I found out how to type in Japanese on my computer!
今晩輪! きと の 日本語が わるい ですよ。
じゃあまた。
Hope you all are well! I love you and miss you all lots. I know Papa was having trouble accessing my website... has anyone else had trouble? Let me know!
I love your Light pictures! They are quite lovely :] And I would love to see more. I hope you and Geoff have a great Single's Awareness Day, and I'm not quite sure what the summer will bring, but if I am here [which I hopefully will be] I would love to come visit you guys :3
ReplyDelete<3